Thanks to the wonderfully kind Martin Clunes and the whole team at Buffalo Pictures Siiboo is very excited to offer one of it's lucky supporters the opportunity to win a walk on part in the hugely popular series Doc Martin. As all Doc martin fans will know the series to be filmed early this year will be the last so this could be the very last opportunity for one lucky fan to appear on the iconic show.
- Your experience will take place in the beautiful picturesque fishing village of Port Isaac in Cornwall. (Better known as Portwenn to avid Doc Martin fans!)
- Your day will start backstage. Here you will have an opportunity to see the costume trailers, hair and makeup. You may even spot some of the cast and other extras.
- After seeing up close the set of Doc Martin, which includes the pharmacy and well known doctors surgery, you will have an opportunity to see the cast of Doc Martin shooting their scenes before taking to stage and starring in the background of one of the scenes yourself, which will air on TV later in the year.
- You will also be provided with the chance to meet the star of the show, Martin Clunes, and complete your day with a photograph to remember!
- And of course, once the day is over, you can look forward to spotting yourself on ITV when Doc Martin airs later in 2022
Filming will take place between February and July 2022 in Port Isaac, Cornwall. The successful winner must organise their own transport and other costs themselves. Elements of the experience cannot be guaranteed, apart from the walk on part.
How to EnterEntering couldn't be easier!
Simply head over to our online store (use the 'BUY' image link) and buy a ticket for the draw (no limit on tickets that can be bought).
Entry is priced at £5 per go.
The Draw & Competition RulesThe draw will be made on Saturday 5th February 2022.
A winner will be drawn at random be electronic means.
A video of the draw will be posted on Siiboo's Facebook page (link at top of page).
The winner will be notified by email using the email address registered to the account they used to pay before Saturday 12th Feb 2022.